In the digital age fake news and hate speech spread at astonishing speed. The swift and sustainable removal of violations of personal rights, such as in postings, tweets, comments, or product reviews, requires prompt action and a structured reputation management. Even the internet can forget – if we force it to do so.
- Assertion of rights related to expression law (injunctions, right of reply, rectification) in preliminary legal protection and litigation proceedings
- Media law support during court proceedings
- Removal of negative reviews and blog entries
- Enforcement against hate speech, insults, and digital violence
- Assertion of claims for monetary compensation in cases of serious violations of personal rights